Angry Beaver ” Expert Advisor to trade Forex
Just launch Angry Beaver on your account and you will see what it can do.
Elaborate Idea, Simple Settings
You may leave all the settings unchanged if you are going to use the
Please note: backtesting performance of a trading system cannot
Any results obtained in the Strategy Tester or demo or live accounts in the past, do not guarantee a profit on these or other accounts in the future.
Forex trading involves a high potential profit, but also includes a high potential risk. Therefore you may find forex trading unsuitable for you. A high leverage in the forex market can harm you as well as it can help for you.
Before you start working with the Angry Beaver Expert Advisor, please carefully consider your investment objectives, tasks, trading experience, and your personal risk appetite. You should also be aware of the possibility of losing part or, in the worst case, all of your initial investment.
I highly recommend trade only using the funds that are not necessary for your survival or well-being.
- Magic Number is used for distinguishing between the Expert Advisor’s trades and the rest ones. Use this tool if you want to launch several Beavers on a single account.
- Trade direction allows you to select the market entry direction (if you prefer to only buy and sell, as well as for extremely precise configuring).
- Alter mode enables rollback trading mode.
- Max Spread filters night and news movements.
Trading strategy settings:
- Open signal strength determines the strength of the signals to open positions. Select the value from 1 to 100 (the higher the value, the more precise the signal; the lower the value, the more trades are performed).
- Close signal strength is responsible for a similar characteristic of a signal to close (set to 0 not to close closing of deals on a reverse signal).
3 parameters are available for trade support:
- StopLoss ” for limiting losses;
- TakeProfit ” for fixing profit;
- and TrailingStop allowing you to get the most out of each movement.
Any of the parameters can be disabled (simply by setting the value to 0). I usually disable TakeProfit.
And now the most interesting thing: each parameter can be set to any value! Yes, that’s right. You can use TakeProfit at a distance of 1 point or TrailingStop of 3 points. All this works without the broker’s awareness!
Finally, you can use the following 2 parameters to manage your risks:
- Risk percent ” if you want to calculate the lot dynamically, like a percentage value of the balance,
- or FixedLot ” if you want to trade a fixed lot (do not forget to set Risk percent = 0 in this case).
I recommend that you use the dynamic lot but I always set reasonable risks (for example, by using 10% of the available funds in each trade).
But that’s not all!
If you like to get the most of all entries, even those not very successful, you can enable opening of additional positions when the price is moving against the opened position.
- The distance between the entries is set up in the Distance to add parameter (if set to 0, it is inactive).
- The lot change rate is set by the Lot coefficient variable (Lot will increase if Lot coefficient is greater than 1).
- The maximum number of deals is set via the Max trades count parameter.
In addition, you can set the EA trading time for each day of the week.
Set Use custom work time = true and configure appropriate trading intervals (for example, “13:58–14:05,15:28–15:35”).
Works on a Live Account. Checked
I am not going to sell something that I do not use myself.
You are welcome to see some of my signals:
- Angry Beaver Live 2600 USD Profit
- Angry Beaver 222 percent per DAY
- Angry Beaver 70percent Enjoying Holidays
- Angry Beaver is exactly what you need
I promise that I’ll answer all private messages concerning the Expert Advisor’s operation. However, do not forget that I have to sleep sometimes and I also go on vacation quite often.
Thank you for being with me!