CAP Grid Manager is a useful panel with an
How it works
The EA Panel on chart has two following sections:
Section 1: First Section for closing any existing orders. Select the right requested action from the combo box then click Execute button.
Section 2: Last Section for opening new orders. Select the right action from the combo box then click BUY or SELL button.
- Trade & X‑NumberGrid: When you click Buy button, the EA will open one Buy trade and also open X‑Number of pending orders. For example: You set X‑NumberGrid=5 and PendingOrderType=Limit in EAâ„¢s property. With this setting when you click Buy button, EA will open one initial Buy trade and also open 5 BUYLIMIT orders according to your gaps and lot size which you have set in EA properties. Buy button work only when there are no Buy trades or any pending orders of Buy type are opened.
- X‑Number Grid Only: After initial Buy and pending orders are opened, if you need an extra X‑Number of pending orders, just select this option and click BUY or SELL button. EA will open again an extra X‑Number of pending orders as per your request.
- Only Trade: When you select this option, the EA will open only instant BUY or SELL order. You can open any number of BUY or SELL orders at any time, just click this button once.
TakeProfit and StopLoss or Trailing and Breakevent Type: In the EAâ„¢s property you will find two input parameters: TP_SL Type and TR_BP Type. Both properties have two options Average and Normal.
- Average: Average means TP and SL or Trailing and Breakeven will be set basing on average trade open price. Example: You have opened 4 buy orders with different prices and your setting is TP_SL Type=Average and TakeProfit=30 and StopLoss=30. That means EA calculate all buy together and get average open price and set TP/SL 30 point based on average open price. All buy trade takeprofit and stoploss level will be same. TR_BP Type same work for trailing and breakeven.
- Normal: Normal means TakeProfit and StopLoss will be set basing on individual trade price. Example: You have opened 4 buy orders with different prices and your setting is TP_SL Type=Normal and TakeProfit=30 and StopLoss=30. Then EA set Takeprofit and Stoploss 30 point for every 4 trade individually. All buy trade takeprofit and stoploss level will be different.
1. Default Configuration
- LotSize: The lot size of the first position.
- LotMultiplier: Multiplier for the lot size for each subsequent order.
- PendingOrderType: Select pending orders type.
- Gaps: Distance in points from current price to start grid pending orders.
- X‑NumberGrid: Number of pending orders to open when you click BUY or SELL button.
- AutoDeletePendingOrders: When enabled, pending orders will be deleted if there is no any market order. Example: if all buy orders are closed by you or trailing, or Stoploss, or takeprofit, then the EA also closes all BUY type pending orders (LIMIT/STOP).
- EnableAutoGridMode: When enabled the EA will automatically manage grid when it found any market order (BUY/SELL). Gaps, lots size, and pending orders will follow by default EA input settings. You don’t need open pending order, just activate this option and the EA will be opening an order every GAP.
- MaxTradesForBuy: Maximum number of Buy orders.
- MaxTradesForSell: Maximum number of Sell orders.
- Lower/HigherPriceLevel: EA will not open trades if current price crosses this level.
3. Profit/Loss Management
- TP_SL Type:Select TP and SL type.
- TakeProfit: Distance for Take Profit in points.
- StopLoss: Distance for Stop Loss in points.
- ProfitPercent:Profit in percentage of the deposit; set 0 to disable it.
- LossPercent:Loss in percentage of the deposit; set 0 to disable it.
4. Trailing Management
- TR_BP Type: Select Trailing and Break even type.
- ActiveTrailing: true — activate trailing (default — false).
- TrailingStop: Distance from order open price in points for the trailing stop.
- TrailingStep: Step in points for the TrailingStop to trigger.
- ActiveBreakEvent: true — activate breakeven (default — false).
- BreakStart: Minimum distance in points from opening price to move it to breakeven;
- BreakStep: Minimum profit in points required to move a position after breakeven is triggered.
1. All parameters are counted in points, not pips.
2. The product does not work on strategy tester
3. This is a DEMO version of CAP Grid Manager. This demo version fully works only on Monday. If you want the full version of Easy Order, you can find it in CAP Grid Manager.
Capilta Forex Solutions