The EA is developed for binary options trading using signals of the Double Bit Signals
Expert Advisor Settings
Trading — trading setting.
- MagicNumber — orders’ ID. Allows several robots to trade on one account simultaneously.
- Slippage (points) — maximum allowed price slippage. Measured in points. 100 by default (correction is not required).
- Number of attempts to open an order — number of attempts to open a position in the context of price slippage (correction is not required).
- Pause between attempts (seconds) — pause between attempts to open an order. From 1 to 5 seconds (corrected when opening is delayed, depends on a broker, 1 by default).
- The Expiry time (minutes) — expiry time from 1 to 2880 minutes. Value change step is 1 minute.
- The minimum difference between Adjacent Signals (points) — minimum distance between neighboring signals in points. Used for filtering signals during trendless market periods.
- The number of bars between the Signals to reset the Lot Ã¢â€žâ€“ 1 — number of bars to reset to Step 1. Used for Martingale trading.
- Stop Trading at Greater than or Equal Deposit : (0 = off) — limitation of profit in deposit currency, that is to say Take Profit.
- Stop Trading at Less than or Equal Deposit: — limitation of loss, that is to say Stop Loss.
Alerts and Visualization — visual parameters setting.
- Draw Signal Arrows — enable/disable signal arrows display on the chart.
- Clean Exit Chart — enable/disable diagram on the chart.
- Arrows Size — size of arrows.
- Arrow “UP” Color — color of CALL option arrow.
- Arrow “DN” Color — color of PUT option arrow.
- Create a Screenshot of a New Signal — enable/disable screenshot creator when a new signal appears. Designed for convenience.
- Beep when New Signal — enable/disable signal notification when a new signal appears.
- Sound File — sound file used when a new signal appears.
- Beep when Opening a Position — enable/disable signal notification when new position is opened.
- Sound File — sound file used when a new position is opened.
Signal System Parameters — filtration parameters.
- Channel — Count the Number of Bars — number of bars for channel calculation. Channel is expanded when you increase this value and vice versa. Used to choose a time frame. The lower time frame you use, the wider channel becomes. 125 by default. Applied for M5.
- RSI — Filter — enable/disable filtration by a modified indicator based on RSI.
- RSI — Period — period of the RSI indicator calculation.
- RSI — Level Overbought — RSI indicator overbought level.
- RSI — Level Oversold — RSI indicator oversold level.
Lot (in the Deposit Currency)
- Step 1.…5 — sum to enter a trade (option buying price). Step 1 is the first lot. If Step 2 is set to 0, the EA trades the first lot only.
- Monday.….…Friday, Trading Period N — Begin, Trading Period N — End — trading periods are meant for trading at a certain time, Trading Period 1 — Begin — EA trading start time, Trading Period 1 — End — trading end time. Your time zone and time zone of your broker should coincide.
Tester Trades — strategy tester settings.
- Initial Deposit — initial deposit for strategy tester.
- Option Profitability in %% — refund from a profitable option in percentage. Depends on selected asset and broker.