Trading based on the “double bottom” pattern.
- Delta ” the distance between the peaks, with which the pattern is considered completed.
- Open_Type ” trading direction, 0 — only Buy, 1 — only Sell, 2 — both directions.
- FixLot ” fixed lot.
- MarginLot ” lot calculation based on the specified margin rate.
- MarginPercentLot ” lot calculation base on % of the deposit for the margin rate.
- Risk ” lot calculation based on Stop Loss and risk per trade as % of the deposit.
- MarginPercentMax ” maximum allowed margin for the EA as % of deposit.
- SL_ ” Stop Loss in points.
- SL_Bar ” Stop Loss calculation based on bar extreme values (if SL_=0).
- SL_Min ” minimum allowable Stop Loss.
- SL_Max ” maximum allowable Stop Loss.
- TP_ ” Take Profit in points for 4-digit quotes (2 digits).
- TP_Bar ” Take Profit calculation based on bar extreme values (if Ð¢Ð _=0).
- TP_Min ” minimum allowable Take Profit.
- TP_Max ” maximum allowable Take Profit.
- Profit_loss_min ” minimum allowable profit to loss ratio.
- Profit_loss_max ” maximum allowable profit to loss ratio.
- DoubleOpen ” entry option in case of a repeated signal (0–7).
- Tral_Start ” distance where trailing starts.
- Tral_Distance ” trailing distance (if set to 0, trailing is disabled).
- Position_Tral ” position trailing as % of deposit.
- Topping_max ” maximum allowable number of position increases.
- Topping_step ” distance in points between position increases.
- EquityLossMaxPercent ” maximum allowable position drawdown (this increased position will be closed).
- Settings for the EA operation on specific week days and months.
- AllTick ” operation in the All Ticks mode (otherwise only Bar Open Prices).
About EA As the title suggest. This EA utilize Envelopes indicator to make trades. EA opens trade when the price “Bounce” off the upper / lower Envelopes band. The EA comes with …READ MORE
This Expert Adviser participates in the Automated Trading Championship 2012 (ROMAN5). This strategy is developed to trade EURUSD in both LONG and SHORT directions according to the trend. The type …READ MORE
About EA This EA is designed to take advantage of price retracement. It enters a trade with minimum volume size when the price is exhausted and uses averaging with increase of …READ MORE
The Midas1 Expert Advisor trades based on the price rollback from the borders of a price range: it buys near the lower border and sells near the upper one. It …READ MORE
PiTrade Expert Advisor is based on the custom indicator PiTrend. Entry points are determined using values of the PiTrend indicator. Positions are closed when reaching specified profit and loss levels. Input Parameters Distance …READ MORE
This is an implementation of a universal trading system based on crossing of two RSIs. TP, SL and Trailing values should be specified in “normal” points (2/4-digit). Parameters: LotsType — volume calculation type: …READ MORE
Trading Strategy One of the strategies used by successful traders is pair trading. At the time, this strategy has been the prerogative of only large hedge funds, unit investment trusts, dealing …READ MORE
This is a 2 moving average system that is not in the market all the time. Entries occur in the direction of the MA cross when the price closes to …READ MORE
This is a semi-scalping Expert Advisor. All tests displayed on the screenshots have been passed with the default setting for EURUSD on the ECN account. Only M1 and ticks should be …READ MORE
Expert Advisor Envelopes Trader
Expert Advisor ROMAN5 Herolds Bay
Expert Advisor Rocket
Expert Advisor Midas1
Expert Advisor PiTrade
Expert Advisor Expert Dual RSI
Expert Advisor ArbitrageStatistic Hedge
Expert Advisor Double Moving Average tfmt5
Expert Advisor SuperScalpel
Expert Advisor SARTrader