Trading is based on a set of similar indicators.
- Period ” step between the indicators.
- Open_Type ” direction of the trade: 0 — Buy only, 1 — Sell only, 2 — both directions.
- FixLot ” fixed lot.
- MarginLot ” lot calculation according to the specified margin rate.
- MarginPercentLot ” lot calculation according to % of the deposit for the margin rate.
- Risk ” lot calculation according to stop loss and risk per one trade in % of the deposit.
- MarginPercentMax ” maximum allowed margin for the EA as % of deposit.
- SL_ ” stop loss in points.
- SL_Bar ” stop loss calculation according to Highs and Lows of bars (if SL_=0).
- SL_Min ” minimum allowable Stop Loss.
- SL_Max ” maximum allowable stop loss.
- TP_ ” take profit in points; 4 digits (2 digits).
- TP_Bar ” take profit calculation according to peaks of the specified number of bars (if Ð¢Ð _=0).
- TP_Min ” minimum allowable take profit.
- TP_Max ” maximum allowable take profit.
- Profit_loss_min ” minimum allowable profit to loss ratio.
- Profit_loss_max ” maximum allowable profit to loss ratio.
- DoubleOpen ” entry option in case of a repeated signal (0–7).
- Tral_Start ” distance to start trailing.
- Tral_Distance ” trailing distance (if 0 trailing is enabled).
- Position_Tral ” position trailing as % of deposit.
- Topping_max ” maximum allowable number of additions to a position.
- Topping_step ” distance in points between the additions.
- EquityLossMaxPercent ” maximum allowable position drawdown (this increased position will be closed).
- Settings for the EA operation on specific week days and months.
- AllTick ” operation in All Ticks mode (otherwise Opening Prices Only mode).
Correlation Expert Advisor on Two Moving Averages The Expert Advisor allows making profit on any symbol and time frame. Default Expert Advisor settings are designed for working on EURUSD and H1 …READ MORE
Smart Neurons Expert Advisor is developed on the basis of a neural net. It can trade on any currency pair. The efficiency of the net is a result of using …READ MORE
ENS Pilot is another version of a MetaTrader 5 trading robot developed by “Welcome to profit”. It combines the finely chosen methods of technical analysis and a controlling artificial intelligence. The …READ MORE
Description This trading system was originally designed to utilize repetitive patterns in EURUSD price movements during European daylight hours (basically European and American trading sessions) in course of last 4 years …READ MORE
This robot learns from its own mistakes. Each unsuccessful trade is thoroughly analyzed and turned into a future success. The Expert Advisor uses the time efficiently working 24/7. When the …READ MORE
This EA is based on oversold and overbought RSI levels. 95% of open trades are successful, the remaining 5% are managed with a martingale, and for 0.5% of them a stop …READ MORE
The Expert Advisor works with ticks, calculates volatility and operates in the volatility working range. After that, the EA defines price deviation from the price balance level and starts working …READ MORE
Every Forex trader knows that exit strategy is the key to success in Forex. But does everyone follows that knowledge? 95% of traders do not follow it due to such emotions …READ MORE
One of the Ilan versions, designed for ÐœetaÐ¢rader 5. It can operate with the trend and countertrend, can be flexibly configured. During optimization, use checkpoints to check on all the …READ MORE
Expert Advisor Correlation 2 moving average
Expert Advisor Smart Neurons
Expert Advisor ENS Pilot
Expert Advisor EuroLight
Expert Advisor Price Tension
Expert Advisor Scalper RSI
Expert Advisor PulseVolatileAnalyzer
Expert Advisor Trade Manager Pro MT5 Version
Expert Advisor Ilan mt5
Expert Advisor DualDeviationChannel