The Global Pattern 5 EA is a multi-currency robot which trades on M30 and makes about 10 trades per week.
- The EA is based on the idea of patterns search and their real check. If a patterns gains profit in 75% of cases, it can be considered an efficient one. The market changes all the time as well as patterns do. Those, which functioned a year ago, does not work this year. It is associated with different factors. The EA automatically determines this and starts trading by new found patterns adjusting to changes of the market.
- Trading system. What regularities does the EA look for? â€ This is the main idea of the trading system which lies in the fact that each weekday is unique. But at the same time all Mondays resemble each other, as well as Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Testing the market on 3‑months period the EA finds regularities in currency market behavior â€ patterns of people behavior on Forex, using an integral method (dividing into single parts and their integration). Checking each weekday separately, the EA finds regularities (patterns) of Mondays, Tuesdays and other weekdays and starts trading in a predictable way following the rhythm of the market movements.
- Testing Results: the program has been successfully tested on various currency pairs and 10-years period. An EA which uses similar strategy was participating in the Automated Trading Championship within 3 months, and on completion of the Championship it had an increased initial deposit. The EA which we present has advantages as compared to the EA participated in the Championship.
- Lots â€ Lot;
- SL â€ Stop Loss in points;
- TP â€ Take Profit in points;
- MaxSpread â€ Maximum spread;
- MaxSlippage â€ Maximum slippage;
- Weekday â€ Weekdays;
- Monday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Monday;
- Monday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Monday;
- Tuesday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Tuesday;
- Tuesday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Tuesday;
- Wednesday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Wednesday;
- Wednesday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Wednesday;
- Thursday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Thursday;
- Thursday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Thursday;
- Friday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Friday;
- Friday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Friday;
- Means a regularity.
- Model or sample of “behavioral patterns”. Behavior is simulated or copied from another behavior. Modeling, learning via observation.
- Configuration or grouping parts or elements with a correspondent structure implies that though separate parts of an array are different, all together they form one integral unit which has particular significance and represents a model. Years of experience suggest that stock exchange is subject to cyclic changes.
- Forex patterns are functioning using this regularity. In fact, they represent these repeatable models. Modern Forex market reflects the fact that there is a huge number of active Forex patterns. But there is a question of patterns conclusiveness, i.e. check of their efficiency. What does it mean? For instance, we know some pattern and want to use it. But the pattern should correctly predict the price behavior in 75% of cases. Then the pattern will be arguably efficient.
Makarkin Sergey — participant of automated trading championships from 2007. I am developing trading platforms over 8 years.
This professional Expert Advisor works with Bill Williams’ indicator series. The signal is formed based on four independent signals. The resulting signal must exceed the level of LimitSignal. After that, …READ MORE
EURGBP spot is a short/medium-term Expert Advisor. Based on its internal indicators the Expert Advisor opens positions looking for around 46 pips of profit. Take a closer look to our astonishing four …READ MORE
The Expert Advisor trades according to Pin Bar pattern on H4-D1 charts. The EA has two different trailing stops â€œ by points and extremums, as well as two stop loss …READ MORE
The EA trades at a sharp price movement. Settings: Revers â€ signal reverse. Period_Ind1 â€ the period for calculation of the average price movement range. Period_Ind2 â€ the period of the entry direction indicator. K_signal …READ MORE
The EAmicroMoney Expert Advisor works on EURUSD. It has the following parameters: maximum step price, moving average period and moving average shift. It is not bound to any specific timeframe. It uses …READ MORE
This is the SMART BREAKOUT EA which allows you to trade HIGHs and LOWs of any hour and any day range you decide. SMART BREAKOUT allows you to trade favourite strategies …READ MORE
DiTrade Expert Advisor is based on the custom indicator DiTrend. Entry points are determined using values of the DiTrend indicator. Positions are closed when reaching specified profit and loss levels. Input Parameters Period …READ MORE
This is a professional trading robot, which implements the classical Envelopes based trading strategy. A signal is generated when prices rolls back from the boundaries of the Envelopes. If the …READ MORE
Features: The Expert Advisor’s conditions for entering and exiting the market are based on the MultiSignals_PCH indicator, which can be downloaded for free from Code Base. The Expert Advisor can be used …READ MORE
Expert Advisor BillWilliams
Expert Advisor EURGBP spot
Expert Advisor Pin Bar Expert MT5
Expert Advisor EA trades at a sharp
Expert Advisor EA microMoney EURUSD
Expert Advisor SMART BREAKOUT
Expert Advisor DiTrade
Expert Advisor RobotEnvelopes
Expert Advisor Multi Expert System TRADING
Expert Advisor AFScashcard Athlete