The Global Pattern 5 EA is a multi-currency robot which trades on M30 and makes about 10 trades per week.
- The EA is based on the idea of patterns search and their real check. If a patterns gains profit in 75% of cases, it can be considered an efficient one. The market changes all the time as well as patterns do. Those, which functioned a year ago, does not work this year. It is associated with different factors. The EA automatically determines this and starts trading by new found patterns adjusting to changes of the market.
- Trading system. What regularities does the EA look for? â€ This is the main idea of the trading system which lies in the fact that each weekday is unique. But at the same time all Mondays resemble each other, as well as Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Testing the market on 3‑months period the EA finds regularities in currency market behavior â€ patterns of people behavior on Forex, using an integral method (dividing into single parts and their integration). Checking each weekday separately, the EA finds regularities (patterns) of Mondays, Tuesdays and other weekdays and starts trading in a predictable way following the rhythm of the market movements.
- Testing Results: the program has been successfully tested on various currency pairs and 10-years period. An EA which uses similar strategy was participating in the Automated Trading Championship within 3 months, and on completion of the Championship it had an increased initial deposit. The EA which we present has advantages as compared to the EA participated in the Championship.
- Lots â€ Lot;
- SL â€ Stop Loss in points;
- TP â€ Take Profit in points;
- MaxSpread â€ Maximum spread;
- MaxSlippage â€ Maximum slippage;
- Weekday â€ Weekdays;
- Monday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Monday;
- Monday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Monday;
- Tuesday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Tuesday;
- Tuesday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Tuesday;
- Wednesday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Wednesday;
- Wednesday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Wednesday;
- Thursday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Thursday;
- Thursday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Thursday;
- Friday BUY â€ Buy pattern on Friday;
- Friday SELL â€ Sell pattern on Friday;
- Means a regularity.
- Model or sample of “behavioral patterns”. Behavior is simulated or copied from another behavior. Modeling, learning via observation.
- Configuration or grouping parts or elements with a correspondent structure implies that though separate parts of an array are different, all together they form one integral unit which has particular significance and represents a model. Years of experience suggest that stock exchange is subject to cyclic changes.
- Forex patterns are functioning using this regularity. In fact, they represent these repeatable models. Modern Forex market reflects the fact that there is a huge number of active Forex patterns. But there is a question of patterns conclusiveness, i.e. check of their efficiency. What does it mean? For instance, we know some pattern and want to use it. But the pattern should correctly predict the price behavior in 75% of cases. Then the pattern will be arguably efficient.
Makarkin Sergey — participant of automated trading championships from 2007. I am developing trading platforms over 8 years.
AFScashcard‑s Expert Advisor is a very profitable system. It is based on Adaptive Moving Average indicators. The EA monitors their crossing and decides whether to buy, sell or do nothing. You can …READ MORE
About the Shmendridge PAM (Price Action Master) EA Series These multi-symbol multi-time-frame bots enter on high probability engulfing bar and shooting star/hammer/pin bar patterns with a stop order. (Delays won’t matter, …READ MORE
This is a professional trading robot, which implements the classical AMA based trading strategy. A signal is formed when the AMA trend changes. If the AMA indicator is directed upwards, …READ MORE
10,000 Pips Turbo for Active Traders Description 10,000 Pips Turbo is designed for Active Traders who loves compounding. The EA is designed to trade specifically the GBPUSD M15 chart and has been …READ MORE
Correlation Expert Advisor on Two Moving Averages The Expert Advisor allows making profit on any symbol and time frame. Default Expert Advisor settings are designed for working on EURUSD and H1 …READ MORE
This is a semi-scalping Expert Advisor designed to trade EURUSD, USDJPY, Esp35Dec14 and NGasJan15 on M1. With these symbols, the product works with the default settings. The EA uses tick …READ MORE
Features: The Expert Advisor’s conditions for entering and exiting the market are based on the MultiSignals_PCH indicator, which can be downloaded for free from Code Base. The Expert Advisor can be used …READ MORE
The Turtle Trading EA is an Expert Advisor that implements the original Dennis Richards and Bill Eckhart trading system commonly known as The Turtle Trader. It follows every turtle trading …READ MORE
This is a semi-scalping Expert Advisor. All tests displayed on the screenshots have been passed with the default setting for EURUSD on the ECN account. Only M1 and ticks should be …READ MORE
Expert Advisor AFScashcard s
Expert Advisor Shmendridge PAM Turnip
Expert Advisor RobotAMA
Expert Advisor Ten Thousand Pips Turbo for Active
Expert Advisor Correlation 2 moving average
Expert Advisor Diesel
Expert Advisor Multi Expert System TRADING
Expert Advisor PZ Turtle Trading EA
Expert Advisor SuperScalpel
Expert Advisor KandilaFx