Trailing stop: first, trailing operates by points up to the TrailingStop distance specified in points. After passing the distance, trailing by previous Hi-Lows of bars is enabled. Trailing by the previous bars’ Hi-Low searches for extreme values on a specified period and number of bars. Stop loss is placed on an extremum plus/minus n points (depending on the direction) set in the EA parameters.
Recommended currency pairs for the EA operation: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDCAD, AUDUSD. VPS server is required.
The EA monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/moneystrategy
- Com â€œ a comment to trades;
- BalanceRisk â€œ calculation of trading lot from the balance/free margin;
- Lots â€œ fixed lot if BalanceRisk = 0;
- TakeProfit â€œ take profit level in points;
- StopLoss â€œ stop loss level in points if DynamicSLPinBar = false;
- MaxOpenTrades â€œ maximum number of open trades at a time;
- SpreadControl â€œ maximum spread;
- Magic â€œ magic number;
- ShowInfo â€œ show/hide info;
- TextColor â€œ displayed data color.
AntiRequotes Function Settings
- MaxAttempts â€œ maximum number of attempts to open an order;
- DelaySeconds â€œ pause between attempts in seconds;
- Slippage â€œ maximum price slippage.
Breakeven Function Settings
- Breakeven â€œ enable/disable the function for moving trades to breakeven;
- StartBreakeven â€œ number of points profitably passed by the price to move positions to breakeven the first time;
- StepBreakeven â€œ distance in points to place the breakeven level the first time.
Trailing Stop Settings by Points
- Trailing â€œ enable/disable trailing stop function by points;
- TrailingStart â€œ minimum number of points passed from the order open price for the trailing;
- TrailingStop â€œ number of points to start trailing stop;
- TrailingStep â€œ trailing stop step.
Trailing Stop Settings by Extremums
Depending on the parameters, the EA searches for High/Low price for n bars to place a stop loss (trailing).
- TrailingHiLow â€œ enable/disable trailing stop function by extremums;
- TimeFrame â€œ period to search for high/low price;
- BarCount â€œ number of bars to search for extremums;
- IndentHiLow â€œ distance from High/Low price in points for placing a stop loss.
Pin Bar Settings
- DynamicSLPinBar â€œ enable/disable dynamic stop loss;
- IndentDynamicSL â€œ distance from an extremum for the dynamic stop loss in points;
- NoseMinSize â€œ minimum nose size of the Pin Bar, in points;
- BodyMinSize â€œ minimum body size of the Pin Bar;
- BodySizeRatio â€œ maximum body/nose ratio of the Pin Bar;
- ShadowSizeRatio â€œ maximum shadow/nose ratio of the Pin Bar;
- UPPinBar â€œ bullish pattern color on the price chart;
- DNPinBar â€œ bearish pattern color on the price chart.