- No martingale or other suspicious/dangerous MM.
- No suspicious drawdowns.Â Standard broker stop-loss placed on all orders.
- No hard-coded tricks.
- Set your own risk to reward.
- Very simple and safe moneyÂ management.
- Good settings will work across multiple pairs and time frames that it was not even optimized for!
- No worry of slippage or broker differences, this EA does not scalp but operates on H4 or higher and it only runs at bar close.
- Backtesting custom optimizations.Â This EA is a powerful tool that will probably live forever in your trading arsenal. [MetaTrader 5 version only]
- Less than 1/3rd of the price of other incredible EA’s!
This EA simply takes 10 popular indicators used in today’s best trade systems and gives each combination a variable weight. When an
Money management is simple. Just use the risk setting to set the % of your risk on each trade or set to 0.0001 to trade with the smallest allowable lot size. You may also select a flat position size in lots.
I will use this EA on my own live account but I don’t have much initial capital, so I will sell some copies of this to give my trading account a little boost. I will take it down when my account is adequate (or at least raise the price), so act soon!
The optimization algorithm is fully customizable to your trading preferences and risk tolerance. This EA is a powerful tool that will probably live forever in your trading arsenal. If you love testing, you will love this EA. [MT5 version only]
I have screened one pair’s optimization and forward test. It actually works even better on EUR and works great on many other pairs.
- Magicn — Set to be unique for each instance.
- *TESTER SETTINGS — Optimize for custom to utilize the settings below, weights should not be 0. [MetaTrader 5 only]
- TesterMinTrades — minimum trades. Tester will severely penalize the custom score of runs with fewer trades.
- TesterSharpWeight — weight of the Sharp Ratio within the custom score.
- TesterDDRatioWeight — weight of the drawdown to profit ratio within the custom score.
- TesterPFWeight — weight of the Profit Factor within the custom score.
- TesterProfitweight — weight of the Profit per year within the custom score.
- ScoreMultiplier — multiply the custom score result in case it is too small to read within the results.
- *BIG ROUND NUMBERS SETTINGS — will place stops/entries behind/in front of BRNs.
- PreAdj — adjustment of the actual designation of the BRNs based on ATR. (1–10)/0.25.
- BRNnotrades — if true, it will not take trades in to nearby BRNs.
- UseBRNStops — reduce risk by hiding stops behind nearby BRNs.
- UseBRNTargets — increase probability of hitting target by placing targets inside nearby BRNs.
- PullBackEntry — enters with limit order just inside a BRN. Experimental.
- brnarea — distance from BRN to the new level based in ATR (0.1–3.1)/0.25.
- BRNzone — distance to look for the nearest BRN based in ATR (0.25–8) /0.25.
- *LOT SIZE AND RISK — If uselots = false then risk @ 0.01 = 1% of account risk.
- Slippage — allowable slippage.
- UseLots — if true, uses standard lot sizing instead of a percent of account risk.
- Risk — if UseLots is false then .01 = 1% of account risk, otherwise risk is just a standard lot size.
- *TRADE ENTRY AND MANAGEMENT.
- Stoploss — based on ATR (1–4)/1.
- Takeprofit — based on ATR (1–6)/1.
- Thresh — score needed to enter a trade (70–120) [set and do not optimize].
- CThresh — score needed to exit a trade (10–70)/10.
- Decay — score decay each bar (1–8)/1.
- ScoreX_Y — these are the points awarded when indicator x lines up with indicator y. (0–10)/2.
- Use control points for quicker optimizations. It will hardly make a difference and you can do the final check with every tick to make sure.
- Use the H4 or Daily only to catch large moves, that is what it is designed for.
- Use the custom weights and minimum trades settings for the custom score optimizer and then optimize for custom.
- First, set your stop loss, take profit and Thresh to your personal liking.
- Second, run an isolated round of optimizing only the trade entry and management section.
- Third, run another optimization for the BRN section to fine tune it. (These two options are run seperate to avoid overfitting.)
- Use risk of 0.0001 during optimization to avoid strange results.
- Optimize for profit factor or optimize for custom one in MetaTrader 5.
- Optimize a specific date that leaves some space for a forward test. For example, optimize for 2005–2012, and when you are done, you can run it on 2013 as a “forward” test.
- Once comfortable with your optimization procedure, you may want to optimize up to date and only check on other time frames, pairs and pre-optimization date data.
- You will need at least 350 trades in most cases.
- You will need to cover enough time in your optimizations to avoid overfitting. For instance, at least 15 years for a 4 hour time period setting.
- Check the comments for known settings.
- EXPERIMENT AND LEARN! All setting and optimization instructions are just general guidelines, and I urge you to find what works for you, maybe even find new ways to use this tool.