This is a smart trader utilizing the sharp cluster and news based movements of the market and not using any indicators, martingales or grids. The
For correct robot operation, it is important to have a good communication channel for connection with the broker server. Therefore, it is recommended to use the VPS chosen based on the closest location to the broker to achieve the lowest possible ping, which provides better conditions for the robot to place orders.
To work correctly, the EA requires a Pro or ECN (Market Execution) account, with the spread the size from 0.2 to 1.5 points (2–15 points for the 5-digit quotes), quotes with 5 decimal places, and with instant execution of orders (less than 1 sec.), commission is allowed, the acceptable leverage from 1:10 to 1:500.
The maximum default drawdown is 10–50 points (StopLoss setting). The minimum deposit for the basic settings is $200, but it is recommended to have at least $500.
It is important to backtest the robot with the simulation coefficient of 90%+. Some brokers have a significant delay in triggering of stops and orders, which is critical to any trading. It is recommended to test the robot on a demo account with VPS servers 24/7 with the ping less than 50 ms. Taking into account the factor that in MT4 tester historical ticks are used for testing, the test results are not essential for the robot.
- Stoploss “ stop loss;
- Takeprofit “ take profit;
- Magic “ identifier;
- Step “ market volatility factor;
- Lot “ lot size;
- Modify “ market analysis periodicity;
- Slip “ slippage;
- TrailingStop “ number of points of the allowed breakeven profit;
- TrailingStart “ number of points for moving to breakeven;
- StepTrall “ trailing stop step, the number of points, after which the profit level in breakeven increases;
- NoLoss “ initial breakeven level;
- MinProfitNoLoss “ minimum breakeven level;
- OnlyBuy “ true for the uptrend, otherwise false;
- OnlySell “ true for the downtrend, otherwise false;
- IsDynamicSpread “ enable/disable dynamic lot optimization;
- MaxSpreadFor5Digits “ number of points of the allowed spread for 5 digits;
- DynamicSpreadFactor “ dynamic spread optimization setting factor;
- IsMonday “ enable/disable trading on Mondays;
- IsTuesday “ enable/disable trading on Tuesdays;
- IsWednesday “ enable/disable trading on Wednesdays;
- IsThursday “ enable/disable trading on Thursdays;
- IsFriday “ enable/disable trading on Fridays;
- IsSaturday “ enable/disable trading on Saturdays;
- IsSunday “ enable/disable trading on Sundays;
- EnableNightTrade “ enable/disable trading optimization at night.