Welcome to Trajecta Elephant
Create your own trading signals as powerful as Trajecta Labs trading signals:
The main idea of Trajecta Elephant is encapsulates the main technologies of the Trajecta Labs successful trading signals, so you can evolve with us and start now your personal automatic trading systems laboratory using our most successful laboratories evolutionary strategies and algorithms.
We have been working hard to create such
Versions (click version name link for more information):
- Trajecta Elephant Brain: multi-currency self adaptive version with 4 setup modes (1 to 10 from 10 symbols)
- Trajecta Elephant: multi-currency (1 to 5 from 10 symbols)
- Trajecta Elephant Pair: pair trading (1 to 2 from 10 symbols)
- Trajecta Elephant Lite: just one currency (1 from 10 symbols)
- Trajecta Elephant Teen: just one currency (1 from 10 symbols) for profile 3‑Aggressive and basic strategy 2‑RSI Trend Following
- Trajecta Elephant Baby: just one currency (1 from 10 symbols) for profile 2‑Moderate and basic strategy 2‑RSI Trend Following
- Trajecta Elephant MT4: just one currency (default) or multi-currency for signal copy mode
- Trajecta Elephant Lite MT4: just one currency (1 from 10 symbols) or one currency for signal copy mode
Proof of concept (more than backtesting):
Click here for a complete list of MT5 trading signals from Trajecta Labs.
(we do believe that a good developer and EA must have a proof of concept based on successful Trading Signals)
Trajecta PreVision strategy tester algorithm:
This is the very same evolutive approach that we created and execute since 2007 at Trajecta Labs, but with algorithms encapsulated at CustomMax strategy tester option.
Fast execution of trades:
While Trajecta Labs trading signals uses pending orders to reduce broker slippage, Trajecta Elephant was designed to real time execution of orders, detecting faster the best market momentum.
Expert Advisor Input Parameters:
Trajecta Elephant Brain is the most advanced self adaptive version of the Elephants!
You just have to define the setup of four scenarios of the Elephant (A‑Euphoria, B‑Gain, C‑Loss or D‑Panic) and the change management setup paramenters.
After that, you don’t need more adjustments, and you can use backtesting or Trajeta SOS (our innovative Signal Open Setup) to define the Setup.
The main design idea of Trajecta Elephant is create a powerful setup with a small number of input parameters, in a way that is very easy backtest and adjust the EA.
Anyway, as we must change scenarios, there are 4 + 12*4 = 52 Inputs to setup (that is fast because you can use just Open Prices and Trajecta PreVision to Custom Max).
Change Management Setup:
- Scenario Change Gain Value ($): define Gain Value for change of scenario and setup self adjustment
- Scenario Change Even Value ($): define Even Value for change of scenario and setup self adjustment
- Scenario Change Loss Value ($): define Loss Value for change of scenario and setup self adjustment
- Scenario Change Time (Hours): define sample time in hours to decide if it is time to scenario change
Self Scenario Change:
- Scenario A — Euphoria: in this scenario the Elephant is very happy and must use a specific setup to stay here.
- Scenario B — Gain: in this scenario the Elephant is happy and must use a specific setup to go to change to a very happy state.
- Scenario C — Loss: in this scenario the Elephant is sad and must use a specific setup to go to change to a happy or very happy state.
- Scenario D — Panic: in this scenario the Elephant is very sad and must use a specific setup to go to change to any other state.
Scenario Setup (4 Scenarios from A to D):
- Symbol1 to Symbol5: you can backtest and select a portfolio of Symbols, the very same as Trajecta Labs do.
- Scalper: adjust small stoploss and takeprofit.
- Basic Strategy: 12 standard white box strategies to backtest.
- Advanced Strategy: several black box advanced strategies to backtest.
- Risk Profile: adjust your risk and money management.
- Risk Strategy: several black box risk strategies to backtest.
- Starting Lot: adjust your starting lot (as you can’t do in trading signals).
- Maximal Lot: adjust your maximal lot (as you can’t do in trading signals).
Factory adjustment backtesting:
We strongly recommend creating your own setup (and trading signal) and optimization, since factory adjustment backtesting is just an example.
To a backtesting example based on factory tests of Trajecta Elephant, after download and install, use the parameters below.
- Custom Period: 2014.01.01 to Today
- Server: MetaQuotes-Demo
- Deposit: 10,000
- Leverage: 1:100
- Execution: Open Prices Only — M15
- Optimization: Custom Max
- Total Trades: must be higher than 100
- Final CustomMax Score: must be higher than 10
- Profit Factor: must be higher than 2
- Recovery Factor: must be higher than 2
- DrawnDown: must be lower than 20%
- Final Gain: must be higher than 1K or 10%
Relevant warning information you must be aware before using the Trajecta Elephant in Real Accounts:
- Warning 1: never start using an EA direct in Real Account, start with Demonstration Account.
- Warning 2: after you get the performance you want in Demonstration Account, you can start to test in Real Account.
- Warning 3: we strongly recommend start using this EA in Real Account with Starting Lot as low as 0.01 and Conservative Risk Profile.
Please write a private message asking for information on optimization and trading on a live account.