This is an easy to use trade copier with no excessive functions. The product performs direct and reverse copying. In case of direct copying, the utility manages Stop Loss and Take Profit of each order. It repeats modifications of market and limit orders placed on a master account. There is also the possibility to copy in “one to many” and “many to one” modes.
Attention! Demo Version. All trades on the receiver account are opened with the fixed lot equal to 1.0.
The full version of the product is available atÂ Transaction Repeater
Launching the Copier
- Launch “demoExpert_Repeater_fixlot” on a provider’s account. The product works on any chart.
- Select Master mode. Select necessary parameters.
- Launh “demoExpert_Repeater_fixlot” on a client’s account. The product works on any chart.
- Select Slave or Slave_revers mode. FileName should be similar to the one in the script launched on a master account.
- If “many to one” copying is performed, StMagik parameter of each launched copy should be different.
- Mode — script operation mode:
- Master — for a provider account; in this mode, the script transmits trades from the master account.
- Slave — for a recipient account; in this mode, the script receives the data transmitted by the script from the master account.
- Slave_revers — for a recipient account; in this mode, the script receives the data transmitted by the script from the master account and reverses the trade’s direction. In other words, if BUY is opened on the master account, SELL is opened on the client one.
- FileName — name of the file for exchanging data between the scripts.
- Sleep mls. — data file update/check period in milliseconds.
- Coeff — lot copying ratio. (parameter closed)
- UseFixLot — if “YES”, a value from FixLot will be used (parameter closed)
- FixLot - fixed lot size (parameter closed)
- OnlyMarket — if “YES”, only market orders are copied. If “NO”, market and limit/stop orders are copied.
- allowable time copy sec. — allowable copying time in seconds.
- StMagik — arbitrary content line to avoid confusion if several script copies are launched.
- LimitEquity — copying is stopped if available funds on a receiver account are less than the specified value. However, open orders are simultaneously closed with the ones on the master account.
- PostFix — use this parameter if any postfixes are used in symbol names if the receiver account. For example, of on the provider’s account: “EURUSD”, on the receiver account: “EURUSD.m”, set this parameter to “.m”