The most efficient
How often have you seen the test graphs matching the real trading results? I think many of you will answer “Never!”
One of the biggest issues is that the test graphs you see most often do not correspond to the actual state of affairs. Graphs displayed here are as close to the actual state of affairs as possible.
- OnWithdraw — allows withdrawing virtual funds during the tests when profit reaches 100%. The parameter is used in a long testing on history to provide maximum linearity of results.
- MousAll — this parameter is used when testing in Custom mode. It specifies the number of months the optimization takes.
- SplitterData — this parameter is used when testing in Custom mode. It specifies the method, using which the operation is forcefully interrupted, and is used when searching for more reliable entry point.
- SplitterMousDay — this parameter is used when testing in Custom mode. It specifies the day of the month when the operation is forcefully interrupted, and is used when searching for more reliable entry point.
- trades_min — this parameter is used when testing in Custom mode for filtering the minimum amount of trades.
- ElementerOpt — this parameter is used when testing in Custom mode simplifying it.
- LotRounding — this parameter is used to set the number of digits to round lots.
- AccountBalanceForRisk — this parameter is applied when setting a pseudobalance used in lot calculation; if the parameter is equal to zero, the actual balance is used.
- Risk — this parameter is applied when setting a rule of defining a lot depending on the deposit. This avoids fitting on a long history. The best way to show a “beautiful” graph is not using the value of the deposit or equity risk. Any Expert Advisor that does not consider the risks and enters the market with a fixed lot has been created as a result of fitting. Using the deposit risk instead of equity one is justified in this Expert Advisor.
- PeriodWork — basic time period the Expert Advisor works on.
- PeriodMini — period used by the Expert Advisor when analyzing a position before its correction.
- PeriodMakro — period used for defining the main trend.
- SelfStopOn — allows placing a real stop for a position or places a virtual stop.
- CriticalDrawdown — critical drawdown, at which it is time to fix losses using a stop or a virtual stop.
- OnSymbol — allows/prohibits work.
- SymbolWork — when disabled, the Expert Advisor works with an existing position without opening a new one.
- WorkLong — allows working on BUY.
- WorkShort — allows working on SELL.
- LimitSeria — limit the total amount of positions; if 0 — no limitations.
- LimitSeriaB — limit the total amount of BUY positions; if 0 — no limitations.
- LimitSeriaS — limit the total amount of SELL positions; if 0 — no limitations.
- StepDog — catchup’s obligatory minimum.
- LevelTP — take profit level (it is possible to work with the levels 10–15, or with large 10–100 levels, depending on your objective).
- LevelCorridor — channel level.
- LengthMini — small moving period used for catchup.
- MethodMini — moving method used for catchup.
- AppliedPriceMini — apply to the price.
- LengthMakro — large moving period used for catchup.
- MethodMakro — moving method used for catchup.
- AppliedPriceMakro — apply to the price.