Virtual Collider Manual is a trading assistant with a built-in panel for manual trading. It automatically moves a position opened by a trader in profit using innovative adaptive grid algorithm of averaging.
Know-how of the grid algorithm of averaging of the Virtual Collider Manual trading robot is based on fully automatic adaptation of all characteristics of dynamically build order grid with actual price movement with no need for adjusting any parameters, and also it. automatically calculates necessary target profit.
You can use the trading robot both as as independent trading tool and for trading by signals of Atlantis2015 and Sensvol2015.
A user starts trading manually at his or her own discretion determining entry points and direction (BUY, SELL) to open primary orders by clicking corresponding buttons on the built-in panel for manual trading.
This current version “USDCHF” of the Virtual Collider Manual trading robot works only on USDCHF (any timeframe).
- Automated moving of a trader’s position to profit
- Innovative adaptive grid algorithm of averaging
- Automated calculation of necessary target profit
- Optimization is not required
- Easy to use, no needless settings
- Intellectual system of the instrument’s mathematical potential assessment to use the algorithm of averaging which also. takes a spread into account
Main EA’s Settings
- StartLot â€œ initially opened lot size for trading
- MaxDrawdown â€œ maximum drawdown in the deposit currency. All open orders are closed when this drawdown is reached
if MaxDrawdown = 0, this parameter is not applied
- StepLot = FIX/AUTO
- FIX â€œ algorithm of averaging uses fixed lot equal to StartLot
- AUTO â€œ algorithm of averaging uses smooth lot increase. The last used size is increased by the StartLot initial value every step
- Pausatrade = ON/OFF
- ON â€œ when this mode is enabled, buttons of built-in panels for manual trading are disabled
- OFF â€œ parameter is not used
The Sell by market button â€œ clicking this button opens a SELL lot equal to StartLot and the automated adaptive grid algorithm of averaging is also activated.
The Buy by market button â€œ clicking this button opens a BUY lot equal to StartLot and the automated adaptive grid algorithm of averaging is also activated.
Every open order forms a new series.
The Close by market button â€œ clicking tis button closes all orders opened by the EA by this instrument.
- The EA uses high-risk mathematical algorithms of averaging and increasing lot which can cause a loss of your deposit if it is insufficient during long price movement without rollbacks
- Number of steps in the series is not limited. We recommend to use the MaxDrawdown parameter to limit losses. If this parameter triggers, the EA will continue trading only on the next day
- Trading conditions requirements: any broker and any account type; minimum leverage is 1:50; number of simultaneously opened orders is not limited
- Before you start using the EA for online trading, it is strongly recommended to get acquainted with the EA’s operation in the strategy tester in the visualization mode
- If you like this product and need a similar EA working on any other trading instrument, you can leave a request for developer in comments and/or send a private message
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.