The script is intended for automatic placing of Sell Stop pending orders, Stop Losses and Take Profits on the user specified levels. This script is not that useful as “Virtual pending buy stop”, since short positions are opened as Bid price crosses the levels. Thus spread widening is not dangerous. Nevertheless, you need to have this script to prevent unwanted hitting of the Stop Loss levels.
- Automation of the process of placing the Sell Stop pending orders, Stop Losses and Take Profits on user-specified levels in case a brokerage company prohibits placing such orders closer than ‘n’ points from the current price.
- Avoiding unwanted triggering of Stop Loss in case a quote pierces a significant level (fractal) without further confirmation with the close price.
- Setting Take Profit levels.
The goals are reached by the following means. The script doesn’t place a real pending order for buying. It places a market order once the Bid price reaches the level specified by the trader. Thus, brokers can widen the spread as much as they want. You will be safe and you’ll enter a short position as the price reaches a really significant level. In addition, the script includes the so called “tracking” Stop Loss that will close an unprofitable position only when the price closes above the STOPLOSS level, not when it just hits this level. Take Profit is not virtual, it is actually placed.
- LOT — lot size, 0.1 on default.
- DEVIATION — price deviation, 10 on default.
- LEVEL — trigger level for the virtual “waiting” Buy Stop order in units of the price chart. 1.10 on default.
- STOPLOSS — Stop Loss level in units of the price chart. 1.00 on default.
- TAKEPROFIT — Take Profit level in units of the price chart. 1.30 on default.
- NEWCHECK — restriction on setting a stop after restart (allows setting/modifying a Stop Loss after entering a position). False on default.
The specified level for entering a position, the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels are marked with lines of different colors on the chart.
This is a professional trading robot, which implements the classical Stochastic based trading strategy. The signal is produced upon exiting of the stochastic from the overbought/oversold areas; the levels of …
EURCHF spot is a short/medium-term Expert Advisor.
Based on its internal indicators the Expert Advisor opens positions looking for around 45 pips of profit.
Take a closer look to our astonishing four …
Trade signals of AFScashcard1 are based on Adaptive Moving Average indicator. Trade volume of positions is chosen according to the results of previous deals. It is possible to limit the …
Mercusuar MT5 is a scalping Expert Advisor based on price movement that works on MetaTrader 5 platform.
It has some armors to improve its performance: two trading strategies (Mode Pulse and …
SARTrader is an Expert Advisor based on Parabolic SAR.
All parameters are adjustable and their functions are quite understandable. The biggest problem with SAR is to stop trading, that’s why I …
The Expert Advisor analyzes tick micro-signals and determines the direction to open a position.
Note: The EA can only be optimized and tested on all ticks!
Risk — calculated based on the …
This is a half scalping system that analyzes the market using a transmission function. The system can be scalping or not depending on the “takeprofit” and “stoploss” parameters.
This Expert Advisor …
This trading robot is based on the Olympus trading strategy. This trading strategy has already earned more than 80,000 dollars. The trading robot and the trading strategy are our gifts …
Welcome to Trajecta Elephant
Create your own trading signals as powerful as Trajecta Labs trading signals:
The main idea of Trajecta Elephant is encapusulates the main technologies of the Trajecta Labs successful trading …
Randomly place pending orders just for do some testing. All is random: random symbol, random lots, random order type, random stoploss and takeprofit…
Notice: It can’t run on live(real) account.
Expert Advisor RobotStochastic
Expert Advisor EURCHF spot
Expert Advisor Afscashcard1
Expert Advisor Mercusuar MT5
Expert Advisor SARTrader
Expert Advisor TransScalpel
Expert Advisor Bobra Adept
Expert Advisor Trajecta Elephant
Expert Advisor Random Orders