Language is set automatically depending on the terminal interface language (English/Russian). The panel consists of three sections: an information panel, a trading panel, and a channel control panel. The information panel and the trading panel can be turned off. Location of the panels on the screen can be changed. To move a panel, double click on it (clock/name of the channel panel), then drag the selected item to the desired position of the window.
The channel control panel is used for:
- setting the support and resistance levels, as well as trend channels in the manual/automatic mode;
- disabling display of notifications/disabling sound alerts;
- for a digital display of price to the set channels.
Buttons “Window”, “Sound”. When a price approaches the levels, a notification is displayed on the screen. (The notification contains the time, currency pair, price inside, “pips to”, level name). Display of notifications can be disabled by pressing the “Window” button. The sound alert is disabled by pressing the “Sound” button.
Buttons “Resistance”, “Support” are used for manual setting of the appropriate levels. To set the levels, click on the appropriate button. After the levels appear on the chart, select them and move to the desired value. If you need to delete the set levels, press/unpress the appropriate button.
Buttons “TP line 1”, “TP line 2” are used for manual channel setting. You can enable only one line. To set the line, click on the appropriate button. After the line appears, select it and drag to the desired area holding the selected points. If you need to delete a line, press/unpress the appropriate button.
Button “Channel Trend” is used for automatic setting of the trend channel. To set a channel, click on the button. A trend channel is shown for the current timeframe. To delete a channel, press/unpress the appropriate button.
Button “Channel Range” automatically sets support/resistance lines. To set a channel, click on the button. The channel is preserved for all timeframes. To delete a channel, press/unpress the appropriate button.
- Part 1 â€ the main symbol and trading settings.
- Information panel â€ enable/disable the information panel.
- Trading panel â€ enable/disable the trading panel.
- Color panels â€ the color of the panel headers on/off.
- Font size â€ font size of the text in the panels.
- Part 2 â€ account details.
- Clock â€ clock on/off.
- Holder â€ owner on/off.
- Broker â€ broker on/off.
- Spread â€ spread on/off.
- Leverage â€ leverage on/off.
- Account â€ account on/off.
- Currency â€ currency on/off.
- Server â€ server on/off.
- Color clock â€ color of the clock (select).
- Color letters â€ color of the letters (select).
- Part 3 â€ trading details.
- From the opening â€ pips since day opening on/off.
- Balance â€ balance on/off.
- Equity â€ equity on/off.
- Free margin â€ free margin on/off.
- Margin level â€ margin level on/off.
- ÃÂ¡ommission â€ commission on/off.
- Buy â€ buy on/off.
- Sell â€ sell on/off.
- Total â€ total on/off.
- Color letters â€ the color of the clock letters (select).
- Part 4 â€ line settings.
- Color lines â€ the color of the lines (select).
- Weight lines â€ the weight of the lines (select).
- Style lines â€ the style of the lines (select).
- Color channel lines â€ the color of the channel lines (select).
- Weight channel lines â€ the weight of the channel lines (select).
- Style channel lines â€ the style of the channel lines (select).
- Size figures â€ the size of figures (select).
- Color figures â€ the color of figures (select).
- Pips alert â€ pips. When this value is left from the price to a line, a notification appears (select).