Exit existing positions at various days and times.
- gmt offset — offset to put with respect to broker’s time (in GMT)
- target hour — target hour for closing
- target minute — target minute for closing
- parameters for enabling exit at certain days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
How it Works
- Exit Scheduler checks the current day
- If the current day is enabled in the parameters, it checks the time
- If the time matches a certain exit schedule, Exit Scheduler closes all orders
- Exiting positions by Friday — Some traders prefer to exit all active positions by Friday close and keep no open positions during weekends (or even holidays). Some brokers also limit their risks by reducing account leverage during weekends, forcing traders to exit most, if not all of their positions in the market. Doing can protect against whipsaws which may occur when the market reopens the following week.
- Eliminate rollovers — It can also be used to prevent negative rollover interests that may accrue for positions held overnight (especially Wednesday).
The parameters default to an exit schedule at 20:59 GMT (3:59 PM EST), which can be customized by the user.
This is a simple indicator that shows you the trade book information (open and pending positions) as percentages. The reference value to calculate the percentages could be the equity or the …READ MORE
A grid of limit orders is placed from the first order. If only the first order of the grid is opened, scalping and/or trailing stop is applied to it depending …READ MORE
MetaChat is a messaging script that allows you to easily connect with your family, friends and trading partners across countries straight from your MetaTrader4 platform. Why use MetaChat? One time subscription : …READ MORE
Found a great signal, but a provider’s lot is too small? You need larger position volume, but terminal settings are too poor? SignalLotEnlarger will increase the provider’s position volume by …READ MORE
It can display spreads in figure at the indicator window, the minimum spread and the maximum spread at each cycle, and display the histogram. It can write spread changes to …READ MORE
The utility gathers tick history of all currencies selected in the Market Watch window in csv file within the accuracy of milliseconds. It can set time and a type of …READ MORE
This script is very useful when we need to close a lot of orders in the short time. The utility provides various order closing methods. Simply enter the appropriate execution …READ MORE
Powerplay Trade Manager is an ideal addition to our popular Powerplay trading system. It manages your trades based on the selected timeframe and individual Powerplay calculation settings. Even if you do …READ MORE
This script is very useful when we need to close a lot of orders in the current chart. The utility provides various order closing methods. Simply enter the appropriate execution …READ MORE
Utilitie Signal Lot Enlarger Lite
Utilitie CloseAll Selections
Utilitie Powerplay Trade Manager
Utilitie CloseOnChart Selections
Utilitie KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4