Exit existing positions at various days and times.
- gmt offset — offset to put with respect to broker’s time (in GMT)
- target hour — target hour for closing
- target minute — target minute for closing
- parameters for enabling exit at certain days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
How it Works
- Exit Scheduler checks the current day
- If the current day is enabled in the parameters, it checks the time
- If the time matches a certain exit schedule, Exit Scheduler closes all orders
- Exiting positions by Friday — Some traders prefer to exit all active positions by Friday close and keep no open positions during weekends (or even holidays). Some brokers also limit their risks by reducing account leverage during weekends, forcing traders to exit most, if not all of their positions in the market. Doing can protect against whipsaws which may occur when the market reopens the following week.
- Eliminate rollovers — It can also be used to prevent negative rollover interests that may accrue for positions held overnight (especially Wednesday).
The parameters default to an exit schedule at 20:59 GMT (3:59 PM EST), which can be customized by the user.
Many traders, especially long-term ones, have to spend a lot of time waiting for a signal. In order to overcome the boredom of constant waiting, I wrote a game. Its …READ MORE
Order Basket Pool orders and exit once a certain profit is reached. Order Basket remembers active positions as a single group. Once the combined profit of all the orders of the group …READ MORE
This is a simple indicator that shows you the trade book information (open and pending positions) as percentages. The reference value to calculate the percentages could be the equity or the …READ MORE
Features For manual position opened by you, ensures the benefit of the target, and then start trailing stop. Has improved usability by displaying theÂ BreakEven, TrailingStop parameters as a horizontal line. If there are …READ MORE
The utility gathers tick history of all currencies selected in the Market Watch window in csv file within the accuracy of milliseconds. It can set time and a type of …READ MORE
Powerplay Trade Manager is an ideal addition to our popular Powerplay trading system. It manages your trades based on the selected timeframe and individual Powerplay calculation settings. Even if you do …READ MORE
Market Patroller is a tool designed as an indicator that allows you to review a list of as many instruments as you want and select those that could give you …READ MORE
MetaChat is a messaging script that allows you to easily connect with your family, friends and trading partners across countries straight from your MetaTrader4 platform. Why use MetaChat? One time subscription : …READ MORE
This script is very useful when we need to close a lot of orders in the short time. The utility provides various order closing methods. Simply enter the appropriate execution …READ MORE