Exit existing positions at various days and times.
- gmt offset — offset to put with respect to broker’s time (in GMT)
- target hour — target hour for closing
- target minute — target minute for closing
- parameters for enabling exit at certain days (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
How it Works
- Exit Scheduler checks the current day
- If the current day is enabled in the parameters, it checks the time
- If the time matches a certain exit schedule, Exit Scheduler closes all orders
- Exiting positions by Friday — Some traders prefer to exit all active positions by Friday close and keep no open positions during weekends (or even holidays). Some brokers also limit their risks by reducing account leverage during weekends, forcing traders to exit most, if not all of their positions in the market. Doing can protect against whipsaws which may occur when the market reopens the following week.
- Eliminate rollovers — It can also be used to prevent negative rollover interests that may accrue for positions held overnight (especially Wednesday).
The parameters default to an exit schedule at 20:59 GMT (3:59 PM EST), which can be customized by the user.
You can drag this EA into any chart with any pair. — It will delete all pending orders of every pair in 1 second. — You can custom time to run this …READ MORE
Found a great signal, but a provider’s lot is too small? You need larger position volume, but terminal settings are too poor? SignalLotEnlarger will increase the provider’s position volume by …READ MORE
Many traders, especially long-term ones, have to spend a lot of time waiting for a signal. In order to overcome the boredom of constant waiting, I wrote a game. Its …READ MORE
Tick Volume Chart Indicator for MetaTrader 4 Using this indicator, you can create charts with a fixed tick volume. Data sampling is carried out not by time but by the tick …READ MORE
Overview The NinjaEye enables the visualization of your trade. Red markers indicate SELL, and blue markers indicate BUY respectively. Green dot lines indicate win trade, and red dot lines indicate lose …READ MORE
It can display spreads in figure at the indicator window, the minimum spread and the maximum spread at each cycle, and display the histogram. It can write spread changes to …READ MORE
A grid of limit orders is placed from the first order. If only the first order of the grid is opened, scalping and/or trailing stop is applied to it depending …READ MORE
This script is very useful when we need to close a lot of orders in the current chart. The utility provides various order closing methods. Simply enter the appropriate execution …READ MORE
The EA allows a trader to place stop loss invisible for brokers and thereby prevent false breakthroughs and unwanted stop loss triggering. When you use standard stop loss, the price …READ MORE
Utilitie Delete pending order at time
Utilitie Signal Lot Enlarger Lite
Utilitie Game 2048
Utilitie Tick Volume Chart
Utilitie CloseOnChart Selections
Utilitie Interactive Stop Loss