The Market and Trade Info utility allows you to control all the necessary market and trading parameters. The demo version works as a script.
It Shows the Following Information:
- Allowed lot (minimum, maximum).
- Free margin, the margin for opening one lot.
- Value of one point in the deposit currency.
- Leverage used for open positions.
- Leverage required for opening pending orders.
- Fixing the spread (minimum, the current value, maximum).
- Profit of Takeprofit and result of Stoploss for open orders (in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the account balance).
- Number of points before the market position is closed.
- The result of the last deal (in the deposit currency, as a percentage of the account balance).
- Labels on the chart at the levels of pending orders to control slippage of deals executed by the broker.
- Notification at MetaQuotes ID of opening, move to breakeven, closure of market orders, with parameters (price, size, type, time, result).
- Sound indication of events (opening, move to breakeven, closure).
An example of notification at MetaQuotes ID:
123456 — Cliver Mike: Cl EURUSD L14.37 T1 1.34271 840.42 USD T21:53
Abbreviations are used in notifications for better display in the message list, where:
- 123456 — account number.
- Cliver Mike — the name of the account owner.
- Cl — event (Op — open, Cl — close, VNoll — move to breakeven).
- EURUSD — the currency of the opened or closed market order.
- L14.37 — lot size, in this case 14.37.
- T1 — direction of the order (0 — buy, 1 — sell).
- 1.34271 — the quote of the open or closed order.
- 840.42 USD — the result of the deal in the deposit currency.
- T21:53 — time of the event (terminal time).
- GraphMark — enable order labels on the chart.
- Notification — enable sending of notifications of deals to MetaQuotes ID (indicate your ID in the terminal settings).
- Color — the color of the displayed text.
- Size — the size of the displayed text.
- Font — the font of the text.
Have you ever tried back-testing a robot on BTC‑E Metatrader 4? If you did you probably know how bad the quality of the history is.
This program was created to convert …
The indicator displays risk and profit for open order in points, money and percentage.
Lap — distance in pixels from the left edge of the chart.
vertikal — distance in pixels from …
The CloseAll Pro script closes all deals for a selected symbol.
Just drag it to the chart, and it will:
arrange descending sorting of deals based on the lot value (first largest …
A simple script to close multiple market orders.
ClossAll — If this parameter is set to true, all orders (Buy, Sell, Pending orders) are close. This parameter supercedes every other.
CloseBuyOders — …
This utility indicator automatically scrolls back to load more history bars from server.
It’s handy and useful when you are using strategy tester.
To use it, simply attach it to any chart.
This utility rounds the values of object anchor points to a decimal place equal or less than the number of the decimal places of the chart symbol it is launched …
The full version can be found here:Â KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4
The lite version has simplified functionality. However, the basic set of functions is available to its fullest extent.
It is fast …
This is a free version of Smart Ruler that works on EURJPY only.
This is a convenient tool for measuring the number of points between prices. It support magnetizing to OHLC …
Cleans Chart script allows you to clear the chart from all the graphical objects in a single click.
Remove objects of Fibonacci: If true, Fibonacci objects are removed.
Remove objects …
Closer ALL by magic is an indispensable script when trading using an Expert Advisor. It closes all trades with a specific magic number, that is you manually control the positions …
Utilitie Bitcoin CSV Tick History Converter
Utilitie History Loader
Utilitie ID Rounding or deleting 3 for
Utilitie Smart Ruler Free
Utilitie Closer ALL by magic