Trade Receiver Pro is designed to receive copy trade/signal from other traders at different locations over internet, who use Trade Copier Pro to send. This is an economic solution with lower price for subscribers, who want to receive only.
This tool has all receiving features of Trade Copier Pro. Receiver can manage provider list with powered build-in database managing system.
Followings are highlight features:
- Allow to receive trade/signal from multiple providers.
- Manage provider list via powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable).
- Monitor provider’s status (online/offline, add/remove your account).
- Switchable between Global mode (copy over internet) and Local mode (copy within the same PC/Server).
- Switchable between Trade protocol (copy trades) and Signal protocol (send/receive signal alert only), but provider’s choice is priority.
- Protect receiver from slippage, outdated orders and over lotsize.
- Allow trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol prefix/suffix between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD –> XAUUSD, etc.,) to synchronize with provider.
- Multiple lot size setting options.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied.
- Allows inverted copying.
- Auto send mobile notification and email when account has new activities.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install Trade Receiver Pro to any chart (but no more than one).
- At the first time, it may require you to add “http://www.autofxpro.com” URL to MT5’s trusted URL list in order to let the tool access the internet connection.
- Go to “Provider List” and add provider’s account number that you want to copy trade from. Please make sure that your provider has been connected and added your account number to his/her list already.
- Go back to main control panel and turn status to Enable.
Settings and Parameters:
- Special symbols setting (Menu): Config up to 5 special pair symbols synchronization. Currency symbols will be auto recognized, but some special symbol pairs are different between brokers and may need to be setup manually, such as: GOLD –> XAUUSD, SILVER –> XAGUSD, etc.,..
- Fontsize setting (Menu): Change the font size of interface if it’s too small or too large for your screen resolution.
- Reset to default settings (Menu): Reset all the settings back to manufacture settings.
- Provider list: Manage providers that you want to receive trade/signal from. You can add, remove, edit and enable/disable provider accounts by your own purpose. You will only receive trade/signal from accounts that have been added and enabled in the list.
- Global/Local mode: Choose between Global mode and Local mode. Global mode allows to copy between accounts at different locations over internet. Local mode only allows to copy between accounts on the same PC/Server. In the Local mode, trades are copied nearly instant (<0.1 second). In the Global mode, due to internet connection speed, it may be a bit slower (max. 3 seconds).
- Transmission data: Choose how data will be received. It can be either “Trade” (receiver’s account trades follow the provider’s) or “Signal” (receiver’s account only receives signal alert). But provider’s choice is priority: If provider chooses “Trade”, then receiver can receive trade or signal due to his choice; If provider chooses “Signal”, then receiver can only receive signal despite of his choice.
- Max. slippage (for receiver only): Maximum accepted slippage to copy trades. Price might be different between brokers, so if the current price of the receiver’s account exceed max. slippage distance compared to entry price of provider’s account, the trade will not be copied. This is useful to prevent unwanted slippage of copied trades, especially during high volatility (news releases).
- Open trade timeout (for receiver only): Maximum waiting time that trades can be still copied from provider to receiver. If this trade timeout is exceeded from provider’s trade open time, trade will not be copied, this only works with Instant/Market orders. This is useful to prevent copying outdated trades if receiver’s account/terminal is shutdown for a while. For example: Trade timeout is 60 seconds means if receiver’s is disconnected while provider open a Buy/Sell order, then receiver’s terminal connect again within 60s and order will be copied, but if it’s later than 60s the order will be ignored.
- Set lotsize by: Choose how the trade volume on receiver’s account will be set. There are 4 options:
- Scaled by provider’s balance: Receiver’s lotsize will be scaled with Provider’s base on their balance. This is recommended option because it makes receiver’s account has the same growth rate as provider’s. Example: Provider trades 0.5 lot with 1000$ –> Receiver with 2000$ will trade 1.0 lot.
- Multiply by provider’s lotsize: Receiver’s lotsize will be multiply by a factor with Provider’s lotsize. Only use this option if you know the lotsize setting manner of the provider, otherwise you may suffer whipsaw by over lotsize.
- Fixed lotsize: Every trade on receiver’s account will be set with a fixed lotsize regardless of provider’s lotsize or receiver’s balance.
- Custom risk percentage: Enter a specify risk percentage for each trade if stoploss occur. Example: A trade with 20pip stoploss is copied, receiver’s lotsize will be set so that if stoploss occur receiver will lose 5% of balance. This regime is only applied for trades with predefined stoploss; with no-stoploss trades, “Provider’s lotsize scale” regime will be applied.
- Max. lotsize: Maximum allowed lotsize to open trade. This will prevent your account from open unanticipated over lotsize that may lead to unwanted drawdown.
- Copy filter: Select which types of orders will be copied. Filter is for both provider and receiver, but provider’s choice is priority. There are multi-options:
- All orders: All orders will be sent/received.
- Buy orders: Buy orders will be sent/received.
- Sell orders: Sell orders will be sent/received.
- Pending orders: Pending orders will be sent/received.
- Custom pair: Only trade of custom pair will be sent/received (combine with order types above).
- Inverted copy: All filtered trades will be inverted when come to/from receiver/provider: Buy<–>Sell, BuyLimit<–>SellStop, BuyStop<–>SellLimit, Stoploss<–>Takeprofit.